Welcome back to crazy little things! I hope everyone is doing ok and if you are not, well that is ok too, as you don’t have to be ok all the time as you are only human. It is the start of a new week and I am starting therapy again this week and I looking forward to it but also shitting myself! I know this is needed as my issues are just bubbling away on the surface and it is getting harder to keep on top of them. I am worried about facing some of these issues because I know it’s going to make me feel worse before it makes me feel better. All I know is I am determined to do this shit before I lose my shit! As I have just been a mess of a human being and I don’t want this anymore I want to try and get some of my shit together.
So this is last weeks good shit and bad shit list.
- My food issues have been out of control and so this week I put in a lot of research into food that is good for inflammation and PCOS. I want to enjoy food again and not hate it. I have made into some good strides into getting on top of some of my food ussues.
- I am opening up more with a few people about things I am going through. It is not easy being vulnerable but it is necessary to heal sometimes.
- I have been a bit of a moody bitch this week and honestly, I haven’t been the easiest to be around but I haven’t made excuses for my behaviour I have owned up to it.
- I have struggled to draw this week as my eye sight has been terrible and it’s getting me down so much. My eyes are permanently swollen and it is making me so miserable and I am not handling it so well.
- My anxiety is crazy and it is mainly down to me overthinking every fucking thing. I am going on holiday at the end of this week and I am freaking out!
It was a good shit kind of week even though I may of lose my shit a few times. Onwards and upwards!