Welcome back to crazy little things! I hope everyone is doing ok and if you are not, well that is ok too because you don’t have to be ok all the time as you are only human. A new week is approaching and I have as much enthusiasm about returning to the adult world as I do when I have to shave my legs. I feel like I either need a holiday, to sleep for 2 days or a bathtub size cup of tea. Maybe a mixture of all three 🤷🏻♀️. I hate that feeling of running on fumes and you can’t seem to stop because your an adult and you have responsibilities. I spent my weekend without my partner of crime with me, as he was on a stag weekend. I really love but also hate at the same time the slight dependency I have on him. I honestly thought I was just going to spend the weekend dwelling on the fact of how alone I feel. Instead, I spent some time with some friends and honestly surprised myself with how strong I am and how wonderful my friends are. See we are quick to see the bad and the good always feels so surprising.
So this is this week’s good shit and bad shit list.
• Even though it seems like I haven’t been able to draw properly in awhile, I was able to have some art time over the weekend.
• I got through a tough weekend without high anxiety.
• I can acknowledge I am struggling to just function at the moment and instead of ignoring that feeling I’m talking about it.
• I am quite low at the moment and I have had zero motivation to do anything.
• My right eye is proofing difficult to see out of and it is making me so anxious. Fuck you uveitis!
• I have comfort ate this week a lot as I have felt just so hopeless.
• I’m starting to feel myself go down the depression hole and I don’t know if I have the energy to stop.
So yeah, a difficult week and as you can see I am just struggling to keep my head above the water but running out of energy. You can’t always make lemonade when life gives you lemons, sometimes you just want to throw them back but you risk them flying back and them hitting you in the face. I definitely feel like I have taken a few lemons to the face this week.