Welcome back to crazy little things! I hope everyone is doing ok and if you are not, well that is ok too because you don’t have to be ok all the time as you are only human. So here we are the end of another week and on the brink of a new one. Am I the only one that when I look at the weeks and days it goes too slowly but when I look at the months it is all going too fast. Time is a funny concept it never changes speed but it feels different at different times. They say we shouldn’t wish our time away as it’s precious but those moments when we are in pain or looking forward to something we can’t wish away the time quick enough. Time has the capability to manipulate, influence and pushes us forward but at the same time never change speed. That to me is a magical thing.
So now let’s move on to my good shit and bad shit for the week.
▪ I spent some time with an old friend just chasing and catching up and it feels like I have not done that in ages.
▪ I have gone to the gym, after struggling to get into exercise again due to my anxiety, I really feel positive this will work.
▪ The book that I started writing is really coming along.
▪ I am spending more time either drawing or writing instead of sitting down in front of the telly and fitting in some type of self-care each day.
• I am still going through the wringer with an ongoing situation that is out of my control and it is really bringing me down.
• I am not keeping my cool at work and getting worked up instead of letting things go over my head that shouldn’t bother me.
• Comfort eating is getting a little bit out of control at the moment.
So again another week where I have felt that the bad shit has overwhelmed the week and it turns out after digesting it, this week the good shit did outweigh the bad shit.