Welcome back to crazy little things! I hope everyone is doing ok and if you are not, well that is ok too because you don’t have to be ok all the time as you are only human. Life has a funny way of showing us that sometimes the things we put our time and energy into are not always the best thing for us. Just imagine it like this, you found the X where the treasure is buried. So you start digging and digging but with every shovel full of soil you manage to scoop out, 2 more scoops get added to make it harder for you to get to the treasure. Some times it may just take just a short amount of time to realize that this is not the right X and other times you have used so much time and energy you have practically starting to get buried from the soil that is falling back on you. Basically, there were signs showing you that you were digging in the wrong direction but you ignored them and carried on, hoping that this was just how you are supposed to get what you want, the hard way. So why does it always have to be the hard way? Surely some things should come easy? Just something to think about.
So here are this week’s good shit and bad shit!
• I am really seeing such a massive improvement in my artwork and I am so proud of myself for turning some of the negative shit I am going through into something positive.
• Even though starting back at work had a bit of a bumpy start I am getting through it and learning not to sweat the small things.
• I have been communicating to my partner more about my struggles instead of sugar-coating it and putting a smile on my face.
• I have managed to tick off 2 things off my to do list this week and which are small steps forward to me, to not just give in to the negative thoughts that pass through my mind and mop about.
• I’ve been an emotional time some this week due to ongoing issues that are going on. It has really dragged me down because I am at a loss on how to deal with the situation
Wow! Even though this week I have felt like an emotional time bomb, there has been way more good shit then bad shit this week and that is fucking progress!