Welcome back to crazy little things! I hope everyone is doing ok and if you are not, well that is ok too because you don’t have to be ok all the time as you are only human. Here we are, the end of another week and my first week of being 30 years old and you know what so many things have not changed. I still have no grey hair, fuck yeah, I still get excited when I buy sweets and I still have no idea what I am doing in life. So yeah, pluses and minuses as usual then. The thing is I know I embrace being a bit of a grouch but I am also getting tired of it a bit and I wish that I could be a little less grouchy at times. I have come to a conclusion I need help and it is time I get my ass back to the professionals and back to therapy. I stopped because I was angry with the fact my therapist was saying that I would have to wait 3 months between sessions and I felt like I was not taken seriously. Now I realize that not every therapist is the same and I should try again as I have nothing to lose but plenty to gain.
So now it is time for my good shit and bad shit roundup for the week!
Good shit and bad shit!
▪ Me and my partner are going to try for a baby. We may not be 100 percent ready but who is, life is not about being perfect.
▪ Making the decision to go back to therapy and getting help. It was a hard decision to come to but it is one that will be worth it in the long run.
▪ Painting, this week I have really been getting lost in my art and it has helped me get through some pretty dark moments.
▪ My friends, just when I was really convinced that no one actually likes me but they proved me wrong and they will never understand how much that means to me.
▪ My birthday was an emotional rollercoaster and a stark reminder mental illness does not take a break for special occasions.
▪ seeing my boyfriend go through a bad time with his mental health it breaks my heart to see him low.
This is why I do this because before I actually really looked at this week I thought that it was a bad week but this week the good shit outweighs the bad shit. We really shouldn’t let a few bad moments make you think you have a bad life.