Welcome back to crazy little things! I hope everyone is doing ok and if you are not, well that is ok too because you don’t have to be ok all the time as you are only human. Surprisingly especially to me, I have had a bit of a productive day if you take out the accidental nap from the equation. I have not only manage my cacti, I have also worked on a few drawings and did some work on a book that I have been brainstorming for a while. It wasn’t until I had sat down to write this blog post that today has been nearly negative thought free! I honestly feel a little lighter today even with a little bit of nervous anxiety bubbling away. Don’t get me wrong I am still my grumpy sarcastic self but just with a bit more pep in my step.
This has probably been one of the lowest points in my life and it has shown me that bipolar can feel like it strips away pieces of you but it won’t take all of you, you are still there battling away quietly and loudly at times. I also think it is time I go back to my psychologist and ask for more help than what I am getting. I am hopeful though, that this means the dark clouds are going to start to dissipate and I will bask in the sun again.
This is a new post that will be coming your way every week or so, it is kind of a summary of my week that I adapted from writing my tiny victories list.
Good shit and Bad shit.
So each week I will be writing a good shit and bad shit list. Some weeks there may be more items on the good shit side and some weeks the bad shit side but I think it is important to recognize and acknowledge that good shit and bad happens!
▪ I managed to go out a few times this week and even when I had some bad anxiety because I knocked a few items off a shelf in a shop, I didn’t run out the shop I just carried on.
▪ Made some great steps towards my book idea.
▪ I opened up to my sister about my depression.
▪ I had some great naps!
▪ I did a bit of exercise, which included a 30-minute run and I didn’t pass out!
▪ I knocked a few items off a shelf in a shop and even though I didn’t flee it did cause some major anxiety.
▪ My eyes have been so sore and swollen due to the Pan-uveitis this week that it has brought me to tears a few times.
▪ I brought some new clothes and the excitement was soon diminished as soon as I tried them on.
▪ My self-image has been awful this week and barely been able to look in the mirror.
▪ I have comfort eaten quite a bit this week.
You see good shit and bad shit happens to us all!