So right now I am struggling, I am struggling to keep my mind from racing; I am struggling keeping my emotions from getting the best of me. I am asking myself over and over again why me? Why can’t I just have one day of peace? Why can’t I go about my day just go to work come home relax and then go to bed without the diva of anxiety butting in and the cloud of depression sucking the joy out of me. Not me though my mind is too much of a pain to let me have that one day.
Even sitting here with my boyfriend watching our new favorite show I can’t relax. I know I am not being me but I am that good at hiding it now, I know he can’t tell. I want to scream I want to cry and I don’t know why (I’m a poet and I didn’t even know it).
So what can I do? Do I let these feelings consume and get to a point where there is no way back? I am asking a lot of questions aren’t I? See I did it again. Sadly I don’t have the answers yet and I don’t know if I ever will and that is what scares me the most.
I may not be able to help myself but maybe I can help other people and that is what helps keeps me going. To the people who read my blogs thank you, your likes and your comments mean the world to me and help me get through the day.
If you’re like me and you are struggling this is my advice:
- Get it out, whether write it down or speak about it don’t let it consume you.
- You are not alone, I know you feel like it but you are not whether it’s a close friend or a kind stranger people are there.
- You are strong, I know it may not feel like it but you are, you are still here fighting each day and that shows strength.
- You don’t need any more enemies, you are your own worst enemy so don’t add to it.
- Pride, be proud of your mistakes. What I mean, mistakes happen for a reason and we all eventually learn from our mistakes.
This is a shorter blog then usual and it’s my way of basically saying I am with you all, to listen to you, a shoulder to cry on and to share laughs and accomplices. Thank you for being apart of my journey.